Welcome to 10503 W 70th Street in Shawnee — a home filled with charm and character!
Open House Update:
Sunday, March 17th has been cancelled as home is now under contract.
Vaulted ceilings, brick fireplace and beautiful hardwood floors greet you as you enter. The den features an exposed brick wall which makes for an awesome focal point in the room.
The kitchen is roomy, boasts ample cabinetry and prep space and the refrigerator remains with the home. Master and two secondary bedrooms on the main level are generous in size and while carpet is currently in place, hardwood floors are underneath in these rooms!
Finished lower level walkout basement with large family room, second bonus room (rec room, non-conforming bedroom or play space) and third full bath. Laundry room can also be found in the lower level.
Photo Gallery for 10503 W 70th Street
- Located in quiet subdivision with (private) Palmer Lake
- Cul-de-sac location
- Hardwoods throughout Main Living area
- Walk-out lower level to patio
- Newly painted inside and out
- New gutters/soffits installed (2015)
- Newer carpet downstairs
- New electrical panel with GFCI’s (2015)
- New carbon monoxide/smoke detectors throughout home (2015)
- Oversized 2-car garage with side entry
- Seller offering home warranty
- Both refrigerators (kitchen, garage) remain with home
- Washer/Dryer remain with home
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Nieman Elementary (.7 miles), Hocker Grove Middle (2.2 miles), Shawnee Mission North High School (3.5 miles)
Are you excited to see the home? Reach out now to schedule a tour!
* Seller is an Agent/Owner
|Address:||6503 W 70th St|
|Lot Square Feet:||12,661|