Welcome to 10415 High Drive! Meticulously maintained, this 3 bedroom ranch in the highly-desirable Leawood Estates subdivision is situated on a large corner lot and boasts a newer roof (approx. 4 years young). Circle drive, side-entry garage and brick front facade all contribute to a beautiful and inviting first impression!
Highlights of the home include:
- spacious living dining room
- large vaulted family room (approx. 18′ x 16′) with fireplace, pegged hardwood floors, and access to the backyard
- eat-in kitchen
- marble tile entry
- patio with brick knee-wall detail
- mature trees and plantings
- roof ≅ 4 years young
- unfinished, full basement provides the square footage to add additional living space
Located in the Shawnee Mission School District with assigned schools Indian Woods Middle (3.1 miles) and Shawnee Mission South High School (3.2 miles) nearby. Your students will enjoy the new Brookwood Elementary (1.4 miles) when completed but in the meantime, the littles will attend classes at the Indian Creek Technology Center, 4401 W 103rd St.
Fabulous location near Leawood City Park. This 66-acre park is home to the Leawood Aquatic Center, off-leash area Leawoof Dog Park, six lighted tennis courts, soccer and baseball fields, sand volleyball, playground and trail. And minutes to Town Center, Plaza and quick access to I-435.
Photo Gallery of 10415 High Drive
Contact us now to schedule a showing of 10415 High Drive!