Welcome to 10266 Garnett Street in Overland Park! This super spacious 1.5 Story offers tremendous value for the price.
Update: 10266 Garnett has sold.
If you’re thinking of making a move we’d love to schedule a meeting and discuss how we can help. Contact us today.
Vaulted great room shares see-through stone fireplace with the kitchen/hearth room. The roomy eat-in kitchen boasts new teak countertops, new subway tile backsplash, new sink and faucet, and new cooktop in the island. Double ovens are a bonus that you’ll use year-round plus the stainless refrigerator stays with the home!
Photo Gallery of 10266 Garnett Street
Additional Highlights Include:
- New carpet on 1st floor
- Master suite features soaking tub, double sinks, separate shower
- Laundry on main floor
- Second floor with three additional bedrooms, two baths, and loft
- Screened-in porch with skylights
- Finished basement with full bath
- Fenced backyard
- Side-entry 2 car garage
- Shawnee Mission Schools – Oak Park-Carpenter Elementary (.8 miles), Indian Woods Middle (4.5 miles) and SM South High School (5.4 miles)
- Close proximity to great shopping, dining, services and more with easy highway access to I-435 and Alternate 69
|Address:||10266 Garnett St|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,051|